Avocados From Mexico Recipes Savings And More!
Are you a HUGE avocado fan!? Join below to receive awesome avocado recipes, savings & more!
Join new Avocados from Mexico – The Avosauce newsletter and get your customized scoop on avocado recipes, health tips, savings and much more.
Did You Know:
- Avocados From Mexico contain good fats and nearly 20 vitamins and minerals making them part of a balanced lifestyle.
- When you eat a meal with avocado, the fruit acts as a nutrient booster to help your body absorb the fat-soluble nutrients found in the other foods.
- Avocados are a good source of fiber, which slows down digestion helping to leave you satisfied.
- Fresh avocados are a heart-healthy fruit. They provide naturally good fats, are low in saturated fat, and are cholesterol, sugar and sodium free.
- Eating dietary fat helps the body absorb vitamins A, D, E and K. Avocados contain mainly naturally good fats with 5g of monounsaturated fats per serving (1/3 of a medium avocado).